Sunday, March 4, 2007

! Warning !

I've noticed that some people think I am just a tool. When I'm useful, they ask for help and show their friendly. After my mission is complete, they ignore me, as I am just a tool appear when they need to use it. To those tool users, I will not negotiate to you guys. I hate these kind of treatment. And I can't take it anymore. Cuz my thinking is simple,"Friends". You come to me and I'll treat you as my friend. But I can not accept the ignorant. So, if you used to find me when you JUST need me. I don't care. You know the consequences, I won't support any help and treatment to you.
But IF you really don't think I'm a tool but a friend, I will still be hospitale to you and give you the rights I gave to my friends. Still welcome. XDD

總而言之,我不希望你只是覺得我很好用才來找我. 我寧可不理你們這些人而少一點人脈,我也不要你們害我浪費資源在無用的人身上,反而害的真正的朋友失去我應該對待他的熱情.

1 comment:

佛心來的摸灰晧 said...

Have you add me to your msn list yet?

Maybe you can mail me your msn account that I can add you to my list, either.

My e-mail address is "mophies088@msn.com".

Also, please let me know your progress about micro-controller every week so that I can give you advice of the problem you "may" have.

Sincerely yours~~~